Hostel in the historical center of Prague, Prague Old Town
TOP LOCATED PRAGUE HOSTEL...
Our newly reconstructed hostel is situated in the Old Town of Prague.
Old Prague Hostel means cheap accommodation in the historical center of Prague - in the center of entertainment, historical monuments, bars, clubs, museums - all within walking distance. You can forget the word TAXI or Public Transport
- 3 minute walk from the the famous Old Town Square/Astronomical clock
- 5 minute walk from the Jewish Quarter
- 5 minute walk from the Wenceslas Square
- 1 minute walk from the Republic's Square (Náměstí Republiky) - the B line underground, tram No. 5, 8, 14, Airport SHUTTLE buses
- 1 minute walk from the Kotva and Palladium department store
- 10 minute walk from the Main Train Station
DO NOT spend your money and time by using subway, trams, TAXIS.
From a bar directly to your bed!